How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.2 to 7.3 in Ubuntu?
This tutorial shows you update php 7.2 to 7.3 ubuntu. it's simple example of upgrade php 7.2 to 7.3 ubuntu. step by step explain how to upgrade php 7.2 to 7.3 ubuntu. i explained simply about ubuntu update php 7.2 to 7.3. You just need to some step to done ubuntu 20 upgrade php 7.2 to 7.3.
just follow bellow command to update php 7.2 to php 7.3 in ubuntu os.
Install PHP 7.3
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install php7.3
Install PHP 7.3 Packages
sudo apt install php7.3-common php7.3-cli php7.3-bcmath php7.3-bz2 php7.3-curl php7.3-gd php7.3-intl php7.3-json php7.3-mbstring php7.3-readline php7.3-xml php7.3-zip php7.3-fpm
PHP 7.3 Enable
sudo a2dismod php7.2
sudo a2enmod php7.3
sudo service apache2 restart
now you can check php version:
i hope it can help you....
We are Recommending you
- Angular Upgrade | How to upgrade from Angular 10 to 11 ?
- How to Upgrade Angular CLI to Angular 9 to Angular 10 Version?
- How to Downgrade php 7.4 to 7.3 Ubuntu?
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase Upload File Size Limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?