How to Increase Upload File Size Limit PHP in Ubuntu?
In this tutorial, I will show you php increase upload file size limit ubuntu apache. It's a simple example of how to increase file size limit in php. This example will help you how to increase max file size in php.ini ubuntu. I explained simply step by step ubuntu php increase file upload size.
When i was working on my php project and i need to direct import mysql database in my phpmyadmin in Ubuntu 14.04 system, but my database size was 30MB, so i can't upload my database. that's why I need to change upload max file in php.ini. so try to find something how to change upload_max_filesize in php apache2. So if you also fetch problem like this then you can solve that issue just following example:
You can use this command with your ubuntu 22.10, ubuntu 22.04, ubuntu 21.10, ubuntu 21.04, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 18.04 and ubuntu 16.04 server.
You need to follow the below steps:
Find PHP Configuration File Location:
Here, you need to run the following command to get the currently loaded php.ini file in your ubuntu system.
php -i | grep php.ini
You will find the following output and copy the loaded php.ini file path:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php/8.1/cli
Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
Update php.ini File:
Here, you need to run the following command to open the php.ini file and update it using the nano command:
sudo nano /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
Next, the php.ini file will open, find the following variable, and update the value:
post_max_size = 100M
upload_max_filesize = 100M
max_file_uploads = 20
max_input_vars = 200
memory_limit = -1
Then save it.
Restart Apache Server:
Next, restart your apache server using the following command:
sudo service apache2 restart
Now, you can check it.
I will work.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Check Apache Access & Error Log Files in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.4 to 8 in Ubuntu?
- How to Import Database in Mysql using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?