PHP implode() Function Example Tutorial
This article will provide example of php implode function. let’s discuss about php implode string to array. you will learn php split string to array using implode. you'll learn implode function in php example.
The PHP implode() function breaks an array into a string. explode() takes a two arguments separator and array.
Let's see below syntax and example:
$users = ["Hardik", "Vimal", "Harshad", "Paresh"];
$string = implode(', ', $users);
Hardik, Vimal, Harshad, Paresh
$myArray = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9];
$string = implode(',', $myArray);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from Array in PHP?
- How to Convert Array Key to Lowercase in PHP?
- How to Convert Array Values to Lowercase in PHP?
- How to Convert Object into Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Specific Element by Value from Array in PHP?
- How to Remove undefined Value from Array in JQuery?
- How to Get Maximum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Empty Values from Array in PHP?
- How to Add Prefix in Each Key of PHP Array?
- How to Get Minimum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Null Values from Array in PHP?
- How to Merge Two Array with Same Keys without Loop in PHP?