How to Convert Array Key to Lowercase in PHP?
Whenever you require to create all array key in lowercase then you can create that without using loop. you have to just use array_change_key_case(), array_change_key_case function take two argument one for array and second one for php function "CASE_LOWER". May be we need to do this when we are working on big projects and need to all key in small case.
So, how to convert array values to lowercase using array_change_key_case(), see bellow example and learn how to work.
$myArray = ['Hey'=>'Hey','HELLO'=>'Hello','hi'=>'Hi','Gm'=>'GM'];
$result = array_change_key_case($myArray, CASE_LOWER);
[hey] => Hey
[hello] => Hello
[hi] => Hi
[gm] => GM
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Remove Last Element from Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Multiple Keys from PHP Array?
- How to get Keys from Array in PHP Laravel?
- PHP Remove Duplicates from Multidimensional Array Example
- How to Convert Object to Array in Laravel?
- How to Remove Specific Element by Value from Array in PHP?
- How to Remove undefined Value from Array in JQuery?
- How to Get Maximum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Empty Values from Array in PHP?
- How to Add Prefix in Each Key of PHP Array?
- How to Get Minimum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Null Values from Array in PHP?
- How can Make an Array from the Values of Another Array's Key Value?