How to Convert String Date to Date Format in PHP?
When ever you need to convert string date to date formate like m/d/Y, Y-m-d, d-m-Y etc in php. we can easily convert string date specific date formate in php. we will use date() for converting string date to formate. we can also set timezone before convert string date to date in php example.
In this example i will give you very simple way to convert php string date to date formate. i gave you two example to understand how you will php string date format conversion. Also added output of that php example.
So, let's see both example. you can understand how it works.
$myStringDate = "1564079400";
$newDateFormat = date('m/d/Y', $myStringDate);
$myStringDate = strtotime('26-07-2019');
$newDateFormat = date('m/d/Y',$myStringDate);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- MySQL Query to Get Current Month Data Example
- How to Count Number of Files in Directory using PHP?
- How to Find Day Name from Specific Date in PHP?
- How to Get Difference Between Two Dates in Laravel?
- How to Remove Null Values from Array in PHP?
- How to use Datepicker in Bootstrap?