Laravel Validation Check If Value is Not Equal to a Another Field
In this post, we will learn how to check two value must not be same validation in laravel. we can check using laravel different validation rule. you can use different validation rule for field value should not same in form.
You can use that validation with form fields. i will give you controller method with form validation in laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 application.
This is very small things but it might be need some time to use in laravel application. you can use different validation like as bellow:
public function mergePost(Request $request)
'primaty_id' => 'required',
'secondary_id' => 'required|different:primaty_id'
dd('You can processed')...
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel Country List with Flags Example
- How to Show Data in Modal using Ajax in Laravel?
- How to Use and Install Font Awesome Icons in Laravel?
- How to Read Content from PDF File in Laravel?
- How to Remove Public from URL in Laravel 10?
- Laravel Calculate Distance Between Two Latitude and Longitude Example
- How to Create Widgets in Laravel Application?
- How to Get Last Inserted Id in Laravel?
- How to Increment and Decrement a Column Value in Laravel?
- How to Get Difference Between Two Dates in Laravel?
- How to Set URL without Http of Other Site in Laravel?
- Laravel CKeditor 5 Image Upload Tutorial Example
- Laravel Create JSON File & Download From Text Example