How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
This detailed guide will cover how to check installed php version in ubuntu. you can see how to check current php version in ubuntu. I’m going to show you about check php version command line linux. I explained simply about ubuntu check php versions installed.
If you want to check your current installed PHP version in ubuntu, Then I will help you how to check it. we can use php -v command to check current running PHP version in ubuntu. let's see an example command with output:
You can use this command with your ubuntu 22.10, ubuntu 22.04, ubuntu 21.10, ubuntu 21.04, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 18.04 and ubuntu 16.04 server.
Check Current Installed PHP Version in Ubuntu
Check All Installed PHP Version in Ubuntu
update-alternatives --list php
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Check Apache Access & Error Log Files in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Restrict/Block IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Set Up Password Authentication with Apache in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache PHP MySQL and Phpmyadmin on Ubuntu?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install PHP in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?