How to Get Duplicate Values from Array in PHP?
In this post, we will learn php array get duplicate values. we will help you to give an example of how to get duplicate values from array in php. you can see how to find duplicate values from array in php. This example will help you how to check duplicate values in array php laravel.
we will use array_unique() function and array_diff_assoc() function to get duplicate values from php array. so, let's see the simple code of how to find duplicate values from array in php.
$myArray = ['One', 'Two', 'Three', 'Two', 'Five', 'Three', 'One'];
$duplicatesValues = array_unique( array_diff_assoc( $myArray, array_unique( $myArray ) ) );
=> string(3) "Two"
=> string(5) "Three"
=> string(3) "One"
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Check If a Value Exists in an Array in PHP?
- How to Check Key Exists in Array in PHP?
- How to Check Array Empty or Not in PHP?
- PHP array_merge() Function Example
- How to Merge Two Arrays with Unique Values in PHP?
- How to Merge Two Array in PHP?
- How to Remove String Keys in PHP Array?
- How to Remove Numeric Keys in PHP Array?
- How to Remove String Values in PHP Array?
- How to Remove Numeric Values in PHP Array?
- How to Get First 10 Elements of Array in PHP?
- How to Get First 5 Elements of Array in PHP?
- PHP Multidimensional Array Search By Value Example