How to Find Array Length in PHP?
In this short tutorial, we will share the quick and straightforward way to php array check length. This article will give you a simple example of how to find array length in php. you can understand a concept of how to get array length in php. you will learn get php laravel array length.
we will use count() function to get array length in php. so, let's see the simple code of how to get length of array in php.
$array = ['One', 'Two', 'Three', 'Four', 'Five'];
$length = count($array);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Check Key Exists in Array in PHP?
- How to Check Array Empty or Not in PHP?
- PHP array_merge() Function Example
- How to Merge Two Arrays with Unique Values in PHP?
- How to Merge Two Array in PHP?
- How to Remove String Keys in PHP Array?
- How to Remove Numeric Keys in PHP Array?
- How to Remove String Values in PHP Array?
- How to Remove Numeric Values in PHP Array?
- How to Get First 5 Elements of Array in PHP?
- How to Get Last 10 Elements of Array in PHP?
- PHP Explode Every Character into Array Example
- PHP Array Remove Keys and Keep Values Example