PHP Array Remove Keys and Keep Values Example
In this small post, i want to show you how to remove keys and keep values in php array basically how to reindex array start from 0 index in php. we can make it done using array_values function of php array.
array_values() will re-create array with new keys so basically array_values function will create new array with new key like default 0 1 2 etc. if you want to delete keys and keep values with new array then in php.
See bellow simple example with output so, it will help you to make better sanes.
$myArray = [
'paresh' => 'Paresh',
'hardik' => 'Hardik',
'vimal' => 'Vimal',
'harshad' => 'Harshad'
$reCreateArray = array_values($myArray);
 => Paresh
 => Hardik
 => Vimal
 => Harshad
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- PHP Dropzone Display Existing Files from Server Example
- PHP Ajax Dependent Dropdown List Example
- How to get Keys from Array in PHP Laravel?
- How to Set Value as Key in PHP Array?
- How to Convert Object into Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Specific Value from Array in JQuery?
- How to Count Number of Files in Directory using PHP?
- How to Remove Specific Element by Value from Array in PHP?
- How to Remove undefined Value from Array in JQuery?
- How to Get Maximum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Empty Values from Array in PHP?
- How to Add Prefix in Each Key of PHP Array?
- How to Get Minimum Key Value of Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Null Values from Array in PHP?