php array remove keys keep values example
In this small post, i want to show you how to remove keys and keep values in php array basically how to reindex array start from 0 index in php. we can make it done using array_values function of php array.
array_values() will re-create array with new keys so basically array_values function will create new array with new key like default 0 1 2 etc. if you want to delete keys and keep values with new array then in php.
See bellow simple example with output so, it will help you to make better sanes.
$myArray = [
'paresh' => 'Paresh',
'hardik' => 'Hardik',
'vimal' => 'Vimal',
'harshad' => 'Harshad'
$reCreateArray = array_values($myArray);
 => Paresh
 => Hardik
 => Vimal
 => Harshad
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to convert Object into Array in PHP?
- How to remove particular value from jquery array?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?
- How to remove specific value from php array?
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- How to get minimum key value of array in PHP?
- How to remove null values from array in PHP?