How to Import Database in Mysql using Command Line in Ubuntu?
This article will provide some of the most important example how to import database in mysql using command line in ubuntu. this example will help you how to import database in mysql command line in ubuntu. you can see import mysql database command line ubuntu. step by step explain import mysql database using command line ubuntu. You just need to some step to done how to import database in mysql using command line in ubuntu.
When you have large size of database then you can not easily import from phpmyadmin or any other software. so you must have to use mysql commands for it. so here i will give you simple command to import large size database using command in ubuntu.
mysql -u username -p new_database < data-dump.sql
mysql -u root -p laravel < laravel_dump.sql
i hope it can help you....
We are Recommending you
- How to Install Yarn npm in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- How to count unique domains from email address field in MySQL ?
- How to Get Query Log in Laravel Eloquent?
- Which MySQL Datatype use for Store an IP Address?