How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
Now, let's see article of update php 7.3 to 7.4 ubuntu. i explained simply about upgrade php 7.3 to 7.4 ubuntu. i would like to show you how to upgrade php 7.3 to 7.4 ubuntu. we will help you to give example of ubuntu update php 7.3 to 7.4.
just follow bellow command to update php 7.3 to 7.4 in ubuntu os.
Install PHP 7.4
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install php7.4
Install PHP 7.4 Packages
sudo apt install php7.4-common php7.4-cli php7.4-bcmath php7.4-bz2 php7.4-curl php7.4-gd php7.4-intl php7.4-json php7.4-mbstring php7.4-readline php7.4-xml php7.4-zip php7.4-fpm
PHP 7.4 Enable
sudo a2dismod php7.3
sudo a2enmod php7.4
sudo service apache2 restart
now you can check php version:
i hope it can help you....
We are Recommending you
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- Solved - QXcbConnection could not connect to display wkhtmltopdf ubuntu
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu?
- How to Downgrade php 7.4 to 7.3 Ubuntu?
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?