How to Uninstall Cordova and Ionic in Ubuntu?
If you require to remove cordova and ionic from ubuntu then you uninstall using terminal command. you can uninstall cordova then you can just run bellow command. I added two command one for uninstall cordova and other uninstall ionic framework.
To uninstall Cordova and Ionic in Ubuntu, follow these steps:
1. Open the terminal on your Ubuntu machine.
2. Type the following command to uninstall Cordova:
sudo npm uninstall -g cordova
3. Press enter.
4. Type the following command to uninstall Ionic:
sudo npm uninstall -g ionic
5. Press enter.
6. Wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
7. Verify if Cordova and Ionic have been uninstalled successfully by typing the following command:
This should return a message that says "The program 'cordova' or 'ionic' is currently not installed."
That's it! Cordova and Ionic have been uninstalled from your Ubuntu machine.
We are Recommending you
- How to Set Up Password Authentication with Apache in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache PHP MySQL and Phpmyadmin on Ubuntu?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?
- How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.2 to 7.3 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase Upload File Size Limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to Get php.ini File Path in Ubuntu?
- How to Set ANDROID_HOME Environment Variable in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?