How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
Now, let's see article of how to ssh into a server using terminal. In this article, we will implement a ssh command to connect to server in ubuntu. you will learn ubuntu ssh command to connect server. This post will give you simple example of how to connect to a remote server using ssh on ubuntu.
Here, i will give you very simple command with syntax how to connect server using ssh command. so let's see both example one by one:
SSH Command to Connect to Server in Ubuntu:
after fire this command, you need to enter password for that server. you can see command with output.
SSH Command to Connect to Server using pem file in Ubuntu:
after fire this command, you have pem file and you can pass one more parameter here:
Give pem file permission:
chmod 400 ec2private.pem
ssh -i ec2private.pem email@example.com
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to find Files by Extension in Node JS?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Import Database in Mysql using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Get Client IP Address in Node JS?
- How to Change GitHub Remote from HTTPS to SSH?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to Connect SSH using PHP?
- Laravel 8 Cron Job Task Scheduling Tutorial
- Laravel 8 CRUD Application Tutorial for Beginners
- How to Create Custom Component in React?