How to Install Sublime Text Editor in Ubuntu?
Nowdays, Sublime Text Editor is a most popular text editor in the world. Sublime Text Editor 3 are provide several packages like CodeFormatter, GitGutter, Git, Sidebar etc and that's why it is most popular and wide used in today.
If you want to install sublime text editor 3 in your ubuntu operating system then you can install easily using bellow terminal command. So just run bellow command and install sublime text editor.
sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
sudo apt install curl
curl -fsSL https://download.sublimetext.com/sublimehq-pub.gpg | sudo apt-key add
sudo add-apt-repository "deb https://download.sublimetext.com/ apt/stable/"
sudo apt install sublime-text
Now, it installed.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install PHP XML Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP imap Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP Curl Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Apache PHP MySQL and Phpmyadmin on Ubuntu?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?
- How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- How to Get php.ini File Path in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?