How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?
In this tutorial, you will learn ubuntu login ssh with ppk file. if you have question about how to connect ssh using ppk file ubuntu then i will give simple example with solution. This post will give you simple example of ubuntu ssh with .ppk file login. you can understand a concept of ssh login with ppk file ubuntu example. Let's see bellow example how to connect ssh with ppk file in ubuntu.
If you have server details with .ppk file and you need to connect on ubuntu terminal then i will help you how to login. if you have windows then it's easy to connect using putty software. here we need to generate private file from ppk file then we need to use that private file for connect.
let's see step:
Here we will install putty-tools using terminal command as bellow:
sudo apt-get install putty-tools
Generate Private File:
using puttygen generate private file as bellow:
puttygen <the_key.ppk> -O private-openssh -o <new_openssh_key>.key
puttygen pricate.ppk -o private-key -O private-openssh
Connect to Server:
now, new generated private-openssh file we will use for connect to server.
ssh -i private-key email@example.com
now you can able to connect.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- Angular 13 CRUD Application Example Tutorial
- Apache Reverse Proxy with Authentication Example
- How to Change GitHub Remote from HTTPS to SSH?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to Connect SSH using PHP?
- Laravel 8 CRUD Application Tutorial for Beginners
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?
- How to Increase Upload File Size Limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?