Phpmyadmin Error - "the requested url was not found on this server" Solved
Hello all! In this article, we will talk about the requested url was not found on this server. phpmyadmin. we will help you to give example of the requested url /phpmyadmin was not found on this server. ubuntu 18.04. i would like to share with you ubuntu localhost/phpmyadmin the requested url was not found on this server. if you have question about the requested url was not found on this server. phpmyadmin then i will give simple example with solution.
Recently i posted how to install phpmyadmin in ubuntu and when i installed successfully, then i tried to access phpmyadmin from url then i found following issue:
After research on google i found out following solution:
IF it's still not open and you found following error:
"the requested url was not found on this server. phpmyadmin"
Then you can do it following step:
Open apache.conf file:
sudo nano /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
Then add following line to the end of file.
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install PHP in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?
- Node JS CRUD with MySQL Tutorial Example
- How to Reliably Keep an SSH Tunnel Open in Server?
- How to Deny Access to a File using .htaccess?
- How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?
- SSH Command to Connect to Server using Pem File Example
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.4 to 8 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?