Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
When i was working on my PHP project since last 1 year on my current system and phpmyadmin was working very well. but one day i was working on my prjects and electricity off suddenly and when electricity on, i start my system again and open localhost/phpmyadmin, then i found following error:
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I did try lot to solve. i also reboot my ubuntu 14.04 system again but i found still that issue. i was very disappointed from this issue. But when i open my PHP Laravel framework project i found bellow issue:
can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in ubuntu
when i found above error on my browser then thought it maybe need to restart mysql service and i run following command on my terminal.
sudo service mysql start
I solve this issue but try this it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Increase max_input_vars in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Set Up Password Authentication with Apache in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.2 to 7.3 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?