How to Install NetBeans 11 in Ubuntu 22.04?
This is a short guide on how to install netbeans in ubuntu 22.04. This tutorial will give you a simple example of how to install netbeans 11 in ubuntu 22.04. if you want to see an example of how to install apache netbeans in ubuntu 22.04 then you are in the right place. If you have a question about install netbeans in ubuntu 20.04 then I will give a simple example with a solution.
Here is a following step to install NetBeans 11 in Ubuntu 22.04, you can follow these steps. we need to install openjdk-11-jdk for netbeans. so, let's see the following commands:
Step 1: Update Package
Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open a terminal window in Ubuntu.
Run the following command to update the package list:
sudo apt update
Step 2: Install Java Development Kit (JDK):
NetBeans requires Java Development Kit (JDK), so you need to install it. Run the following command to install the OpenJDK 11 version:
sudo apt install openjdk-11-jdk
Step 3: Install NetBeans using Snap:
Run the following command to install NetBeans 11 using Snap package manager:
sudo snap install netbeans --classic
The --classic flag is required because NetBeans uses many features restricted to classic (non-sandboxed) snaps.
Step 4: Launch NetBeans:
Once the installation is completed, you can launch NetBeans from the terminal by typing netbeans.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed NetBeans 11 in Ubuntu 22.04.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install MongoDB in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Restart Apache2 in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Start, Stop, or Restart Apache Server on Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP 8.2 on Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install and Setup Supervisor in Ubuntu for Laravel?
- How to Install PHP GD Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP imap Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP Curl Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase memory_limit in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Increase upload_max_filesize in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?