How to Increase memory_limit in PHP Ubuntu?
Now, let's see an example of ubuntu php.ini file memory_limit increase. This article will give you a simple example of change memory_limit in php.ini ubuntu. I would like to share with you increase memory_limit in ubuntu php. Here you will learn how to change memory_limit in php.ini ubuntu. So, let us see in detail an example.
By default, PHP has limitations for max post file upload, upload max filesize, max input vars, memory limit etc. If you would like to increase the size of post_max_size, upload_max_filesize, max_input_vars, memory_limit and max_file_uploads, then I will show you few steps to make it change the value of php.ini file.
You can use this command with your ubuntu 22.10, ubuntu 22.04, ubuntu 21.10, ubuntu 21.04, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 18.04 and ubuntu 16.04 server.
You need to follow the below steps:
Find PHP Configuration File Location:
Here, you need to run the following command to get the currently loaded php.ini file in your ubuntu system.
php -i | grep php.ini
You will find the following output and copy the loaded php.ini file path:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php/8.1/cli
Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
Update php.ini File:
Here, you need to run the following command to open the php.ini file and update it using the nano command:
sudo nano /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
Next, the php.ini file will open, find the following variable, and update the value:
post_max_size = 100M
upload_max_filesize = 100M
max_file_uploads = 20
max_input_vars = 200
memory_limit = -1
Then save it.
Restart Apache Server:
Next, restart your apache server using the following command:
sudo service apache2 restart
Now, you can check it.
I will work.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install PHP in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.2 to 7.3 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?