How to Find php.ini File in Ubuntu?
Here, I will show you how to work how to find php.ini file in ubuntu. you will learn how to get php.ini file in ubuntu. In this article, we will implement a how to get php.ini file path in ubuntu. This post will give you a simple example of ubuntu php.ini file location.
There are two commands to find the location of your php.ini file in ubuntu. we will use php -i | grep php.ini and php --ini commands to get php.ini file path in ubuntu.
You can use this command with your ubuntu 22.10, ubuntu 22.04, ubuntu 21.10, ubuntu 21.04, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 18.04 and ubuntu 16.04 server.
php -i | grep php.ini
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Check Apache Access & Error Log Files in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Restrict/Block IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Connect SSH using ppk File Ubuntu?
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.4 to 8 in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.2 to 7.3 in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?