How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
Now, let's see post of how to export mysql database using command line in ubuntu. i explained simply about how to export mysql database using command line. you can see importing mysql database using command line. you can understand a concept of mysql export database via command line.
When you have large size of database then you can not easily export from phpmyadmin or any other software. so you must have to use mysql commands for it. so here i will give you simple command to export large size database using command in ubuntu.
mysqldump -u username -p database_name > data-dump.sql
mysqldump -u root -p laravel > laravel_dump.sql
i hope it can help you....
We are Recommending you
- How to Install Yarn npm in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- Node JS Mysql Connection Example
- How to add 1 day to the date column in MySQL?
- MYSQL Query for Data between Two Dates Example
- How to Set ANDROID_HOME Environment Variable in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?
- How to Copy One Table Data into Another Table using MySQL?
- How to count unique domains from email address field in MySQL ?
- How to Get Query Log in Laravel Eloquent?