How to install Ionic Framework on Ubuntu 22.04?
I am going to show you an example of how to install ionic in ubuntu 22.04. This post will give you a simple example of how to install ionic framework in ubuntu. We will look at an example of ubuntu install ionic with npm. It's a simple example of ubuntu 22.04 install ionic. Alright, let us dive into the details.
To install the Ionic Framework on Ubuntu 20.04 or 22.04, you need to follow a series of steps. Ionic Framework relies on Node.js and npm (Node Package Manager) for development. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you install Ionic:
Step 1: Install Node.js and npm
You can install Node.js and npm using the package manager for Ubuntu. To do this, open your terminal and run the following commands:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install nodejs
sudo apt install npm
Verify the installation by checking the Node.js and npm versions:
Step 2: Install Angular CLI
Ionic uses Angular for building applications, and it's recommended to install Angular CLI (Command Line Interface). You can install it globally with npm:
sudo npm install -g @angular/cli
Step 3: Install Ionic CLI
Now, you can install the Ionic CLI using npm:
sudo npm install -g @ionic/cli
Step 4: Verify Installation
To confirm that the Ionic CLI has been installed successfully, you can check the version of Ionic:
Step 5: Create an Ionic Project
You can create a new Ionic project using the following command:
ionic start myApp
This command will interactively guide you through project setup. You can choose the starter template for your app, such as "blank," "tabs," or "sidemenu."
Step 6: Navigate to Your Project
Once the project is created, navigate to the project directory:
Step 7: Serve Your Ionic App
You can serve your Ionic app using a development server to preview it in your browser:
This command will start a local development server, and you can access your app in your web browser at `http://localhost:8100`. The server will also provide a live reload feature, so your changes are immediately reflected.
That's it! You've successfully installed Ionic Framework on your Ubuntu 20.04 or 22.04 system and created a new Ionic project. You can now start developing your mobile or web applications using Ionic.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install Flask in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install Atom Text Editor Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install Visual Studio Code in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install and Configure Git Bash in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to install Vivaldi Browser on Ubuntu?
- How to get Public IP in Linux Ubuntu Terminal?
- How to Enable SSH in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Uninstall Google Chrome in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install MySQL 8 in Ubuntu 22.04 Terminal?
- How to Delete File in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Zip & Unzip Files in Ubuntu 22.04 Terminal?
- How to Install MongoDB in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?