How to Set ANDROID_HOME Environment Variable in Ubuntu?
In this post i want to share with you how to set android home environment variable in ubuntu os. when i fatch this issue i tired to solve this issue because when i run my app i always found following error :
The ANDROID_HOME environment variable is not set or it points to a non-existent directory.
You will not be able to perform any build-related operations for Android.
I found above error if i already install android in my ubuntu 14.04 system. But at last i found solution from my senior. First i download my android and and put that on any where that downloaded folder of android but don't forgot to get to take path of that folder like It is my android path:
My android tools and platform-tools etc are in android folder and hari is username of my system. So you can set ANDROID_HOME environment variable path this way:
After this you can also try to print that variable you can find value on ANDROID_HOME.
We are Recommending you
- How to Install PHP Curl Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase memory_limit in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Restrict/Block IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Import Database in Mysql using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?