How to Check Ubuntu Version in Terminal?
In this quick guide, we will teach you how to check ubuntu version in terminal. This article will give you a simple example of how to check ubuntu version command line. I’m going to show you about check ubuntu version in terminal. Here you will learn how to check linux version in terminal. So, let us dive into the details.
I will give you very simple command to check which version of ubuntu are you using it. it will show you the ubuntu version like ubuntu 18.04, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 22.04 or ubuntu 23.04 etc. so, let's see the following lsb_release command with -a option.
You will find all the details of your current installed ubuntu version:
You will see the output of command:
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 23.04
You can also see the screenshot:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.1 to 8.2 in Ubuntu?
- Ubuntu PHP ZIP Extension Install Commands Example
- How to Install PHP imap Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP Curl Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase max_input_vars in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Check Apache Access & Error Log Files in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Restrict/Block IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Import Database in Mysql using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?