How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?
In this guide, we are going to learn ubuntu php.ini file post_max_size increase. if you want to see an example of change post_max_size in php.ini ubuntu then you are in the right place. you will learn increase post_max_size in ubuntu php. we will help you to give an example of how to change post_max_size in php.ini ubuntu.
By default, PHP has limitations for max post file upload, upload max filesize, etc. If you would like to increase the size of post_max_size, upload_max_filesize, max_input_vars, memory_limit and max_file_uploads, then I will show you few steps to make it change the value of php.ini file.
You can use this command with your ubuntu 22.10, ubuntu 22.04, ubuntu 21.10, ubuntu 21.04, ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu 18.04 and ubuntu 16.04 server.
You need to follow the below steps:
Find PHP Configuration File Location:
Here, you need to run the following command to get the currently loaded php.ini file in your ubuntu system.
php -i | grep php.ini
You will find the following output and copy the loaded php.ini file path:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php/8.1/cli
Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
Update php.ini File:
Here, you need to run the following command to open the php.ini file and update it using the nano command:
sudo nano /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
Next, the php.ini file will open, find the following variable, and update the value:
post_max_size = 100M
upload_max_filesize = 100M
max_file_uploads = 20
max_input_vars = 200
memory_limit = -1
Then save it.
Restart Apache Server:
Next, restart your apache server using the following command:
sudo service apache2 restart
Now, you can check it.
I will work.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Check Apache Access & Error Log Files in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Restrict/Block IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Set Up Password Authentication with Apache in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache PHP MySQL and Phpmyadmin on Ubuntu?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install PHP in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?