Solved: Supported filenames: docker-compose.yml, docker-compose.yaml
Few days, i was working on my laravel Apache kafka application and i download one laravel project and following his given steps. when i run following "docker-compose up -d" command:
docker-compose up -d
i found following error:
Can't find a suitable configuration file in this directory or any
parent. Are you in the right directory?
Supported filenames: docker-compose.yml, docker-compose.yaml
Even i was in my project root folder. after long research i found how to solve this error. you can use docker-composer -f option where you can give file path. i am using ubuntu and i given path as like bellow and it was working for me:
docker-compose -f ~/Downloads/docker-compose.yaml up -d
I hope it can help you as well.
We are Recommending you
- Deploy Laravel Vapor Project with Docker Tutorial
- How to install Vue JS in Laravel 7?
- How to Install Botman Chatbot in Laravel?
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel?
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel Using Composer Command?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?