How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?
Sublime Text is a very popular text editor in nowdays. Most of the developer chooes Sublime Test for codding because it is very smooth and pretty easy. I think specially most of the PHP developer are chooes sublime for developing. If you are working on ubunu system then you can install very easily, so just run bellow command for install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sublime-text-installer
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install PHP imap Extension in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 9 Guzzle Http Request Example
- Laravel 9 Auth with Livewire Jetstream Example
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install MySQL in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install PHP in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to run node js server on https using self-signed certificate?
- How to Enable Apache mod_rewrite Module in Ubuntu?
- How to Downgrade php 7.4 to 7.3 Ubuntu?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Create Snippets in Sublime?