How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
Node.js was initially released in 2009 by Ryan Dahl and has since become a popular tool for building scalable and high-performance web applications. It provides an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient, which makes it ideal for building real-time applications, APIs, and microservices.
In this post i want to share about how to update node version in ubuntu OS. I would like to share this post because i try lot to update my node js package. When i install 0.10.25 nodejs but i want to update nodejs current latest version. At that time i did try lot to upgrade but i can't update my node.
I have ubuntu 14.04 OS. One time i was working on native script framework and i need to update nodejs package at that time my Project Manager give me some command for update nodejs current version. I don't know where he found but now my system have latest version of node. So if you also want to update then run following command.
sudo npm cache clean -f
sudo npm install -g n
sudo n stable
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Get Query String Value in Node.js?
- Node JS Express Route with Parameters Example
- How to Create Route in Node JS Express JS?
- How to Create and Use .env File in Node JS?
- Axios HTTP requests in Node JS Example
- Node JS Http Request with Headers Example
- Node JS Express Form Submission Example
- Multiple File Upload in Node JS using Multer Example
- Node js Express Multiple Image Upload using Multer Example
- File Upload in Node JS using Multer Example
- Node js Express Image Upload using Multer Example
- Four Reasons Why Node.js is your Server-side Hero
- How to Connect MySQL Database in Node JS?
- How to Use Foreach Object in Node.js?