Display Loading Image when AJAX Call is in Progress Example
Sometimes, we want to display a loading image, animation, or text when firing every Ajax request, not just for one Ajax request. If you want to display an image for every Ajax request, you can use the example below. I use the ajaxStart() and ajaxComplete() functions to show an image until all POST or GET Ajax requests are completed. These functions will execute once for each $.ajax request.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Laravel 10 Ajax CRUD Tutorial Example
- Laravel 10 Ajax Image Upload Example
- Laravel JQuery Ajax Loading Spinner Example
- Laravel Login and Registration using Ajax Tutorial
- Laravel Ajax GET Request Example Tutorial
- Laravel Country State City Dropdown using Ajax Example
- Laravel Ajax ConsoleTvs Charts Tutorial
- PHP - Jquery Chosen Ajax Autocomplete Example
- Laravel Ajax Crop Image Before Upload using Croppie JS
- PHP - Infinite Scroll Pagination using JQuery Ajax Example
- Laravel Ajax Render View With Data Example
- Jquery Ajax Request Example Tutorial
- How to Parse JSON in JQuery Ajax?
- How to Upload Image using jQuery Ajax in PHP?