How to Downgrade php 7.4 to 7.3 Ubuntu?
If you need to downgrade php 7.4 to 7.3 in ubuntu then i will let you know command to downgrade php 7.4 to 7.3 ubuntu, downgrade php 7.3 to 7.2 ubuntu, downgrade php 7.2 to 7.0 ubuntu, downgrade php 7.2 to 7.1 ubuntu, ubuntu downgrade 7.4 to 7.3 php version.
Some days ago update my ubuntu 18.04 and php version was updated 7.3 to 7.4 but when i run my php laravel project then i got several error with pdf package. so i though for now i need to rollback php version 7.3 now.
You also want to back to install 7.3 then you can run this command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install php7.3
sudo apt-get install php7.3-cli php7.3-common php7.3-json php7.3-opcache php7.3-mysql php7.3-mbstring php7.3-zip php7.3-fpm php7.3-intl php7.3-simplexml
sudo a2dismod php7.4
sudo a2enmod php7.3
sudo service apache2 restart
sudo update-alternatives --set php /usr/bin/php7.3
sudo update-alternatives --set phar /usr/bin/phar7.3
sudo update-alternatives --set phar.phar /usr/bin/phar.phar7.3
sudo update-alternatives --set phpize /usr/bin/phpize7.3
sudo update-alternatives --set php-config /usr/bin/php-config7.3
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?
- How to increase upload file size limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
- How to recursively change the permissions of files and directories in ubuntu?