How to install Zoom Ubuntu 22.04 Command Line?
This is a short guide on how to install zoom in ubuntu 22.04. This tutorial will give you a simple example of how to install zoom in ubuntu 22.04 using terminal. you will learn how to install zoom in ubuntu using terminal. I’m going to show you about ubuntu 22.04 install zoom.
To install Zoom on Ubuntu 22.04 using the Snap package manager and the `sudo snap install` command, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Open a Terminal
Press `Ctrl+Alt+T` to open a terminal on your Ubuntu 22.04 system.
Step 2: Update Snapd (Snap Package Manager)
Ensure that `snapd` is installed and up to date. You can do this by running the following command:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install snapd
Step 3: Install Zoom
Use the `sudo snap install` command to install Zoom from the Snap store:
sudo snap install zoom-client
Step 4: Launch Zoom
Once the installation is complete, you can launch Zoom by searching for it in the application menu or by running the following command:
Alternatively, you can launch Zoom by typing "Zoom" in the application launcher.
That's it! You should now have Zoom installed and ready to use on your Ubuntu 22.04 system. Snap packages are designed to be self-contained and easy to manage, making it a convenient way to install software on Ubuntu.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Install Atom Text Editor Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install Visual Studio Code in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install and Configure Git Bash in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to install Vivaldi Browser on Ubuntu?
- How to get Public IP in Linux Ubuntu Terminal?
- How to Uninstall Google Chrome in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to install Ruby on Rails with RVM on Ubuntu 22.04 Terminal?
- How to Delete and Remove File in Ubuntu Terminal?
- How to Increase memory_limit in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Find php.ini File in Ubuntu?
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?