How to get Public IP in Linux Ubuntu Terminal?
This is a short guide on how to get public ip address in ubuntu terminal. let’s discuss about how to get public ip address in linux terminal. We will look at an example of ubuntu get public ip command line. In this article, we will implement a ubuntu get public ip address command line.
To obtain your public IP address in a Linux Ubuntu 22.04 terminal, you can use various methods. One common approach is to use external services like `curl` or `wget` to fetch your IP address from the internet. Here are two methods you can use:
Method 1: Using `curl` with ifconfig.me:
Open your terminal and run the following command:
This command will make a request to the ifconfig.me service and display your public IP address in the terminal.
Method 2: Using `curl` with icanhazip.com:
You can also use the icanhazip.com service with `curl`:
This will provide your public IP address as a response.
Both methods will give you your public IP address. Choose the one that works best for you, as both services should provide similar results.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How To install Wine 7.0 on Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install the Telegram Desktop App in Ubuntu?
- How to Find File In Linux Ubuntu?
- How to Uninstall NGINX in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Install FFmpeg in Ubuntu 22.04?
- How to Delete and Remove File in Ubuntu Terminal?
- How to Install and Setup Supervisor in Ubuntu for Laravel?
- Ubuntu PHP bz2 Extension Install Commands Example
- How to Install PHP GD Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP imap Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Install PHP Curl Extension in Ubuntu?
- How to Increase upload_max_filesize in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?