How to add 1 day to the date column in MySQL?
In this example, i will show you mysql add 1 day to timestamp. step by step explain how to add days in date in mysql. i explained simply about how to add 7 days to current date in mysql. This tutorial will give you simple example of mysql add day to date.
I will give you simple query to getting add 1 day to created_at column using mysql function. let's see example here:
DATE_ADD(created_at, INTERVAL 1 DAY) AS later_date
I hope it can help you...
- PHP MySQL - Simple Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- Laravel Where Clause with Mysql Function Example
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- How to check empty or null in Mysql Query?
- How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel?
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.