How to add 1 day to the date column in MySQL?
In this example, i will show you mysql add 1 day to timestamp. step by step explain how to add days in date in mysql. i explained simply about how to add 7 days to current date in mysql. This tutorial will give you simple example of mysql add day to date.
I will give you simple query to getting add 1 day to created_at column using mysql function. let's see example here:
DATE_ADD(created_at, INTERVAL 1 DAY) AS later_date
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- PHP MySQL Image Gallery CRUD Example
- Laravel Join Query with Comma Separated Column Example
- How to Connect MySQL Database in Node JS?
- Laravel Where Clause with MySQL Function Example
- How to fetch this week records in MySql ?
- How to Check Empty or Null Data using MySQL Query?
- How to Copy One Table Data into Another Table using MySQL?
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel?
- Which MySQL Datatype use for Store an IP Address?
- Mysql Hexadecimal Color Code Store in Binary Datatype Example