Codeigniter Get Last Executed Query Log Example
In this post, i would like to show you how to get last executed query in php codeigniter 3 website using last_query() function. you can print last executed sql query like select query, create query, update query, delete query etc.
Whenever you are working on big amount of project and you write long query code using sub query, order by, group by etc. but we write sql query using codeigniter query builder so it might be easy for us. But if you need to print last executed query then you can do it using last_query() function.
Here, i will show you very simple example, so you can get it quickly. We will get all items from database table using select query as bellow example.
* Get All Data from this method.
* @return Response
public function index()
$data['data'] = $this->db->get("items")->result();
$executedQuery = $this->db->last_query();
SELECT * FROM `items`
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Change Date Format in Codeigniter?
- How to Get form Post Data in Controller Codeigniter?
- How to Get All Tables List in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter Ajax Pagination using JQuery Example
- Codeigniter Resize Image and Create Thumbnail Example
- Codeigniter Drag and Drop Multiple Image Upload Example
- How to Get Current Controller or Method Name in Codeigniter?
- How to Implement Flash Messages in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter Image Upload with Validation Example
- How to Get Last Record in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter Generate PDF from View using Dompdf Example
- Codeigniter Select2 Ajax Autocomplete from Database Example
- How to Get Current URL with Query String in Codeigniter?
- How to Get Query Log in Laravel Eloquent?