How to Get form Post Data in Controller Codeigniter?
Here, i will give you simple two way to get form post data in codeigniter 3 project. you can simply get all post data using $this->input->post() and $_POST using simple php stuff.
when i was working on my codeigniter 3 application and i try to get post data using $this->input->post() then i can't get value. i don't know it was not working, but i try to run with virtual domain and with localhost then it was working fine. So if you are trouble with getting form post data then it will help you.
public function formPost()
<form action="/formPost" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<label for="exampleInputEmail1">Email address</label>
<input type="email" class="form-control" id="exampleInputEmail1" aria-describedby="emailHelp" placeholder="Enter email" name="email">
<input type="text" class="form-control" id="exampleInputEmail1" aria-describedby="emailHelp" placeholder="Enter Name" name="name">
<button class="btn btn-success">Save</button>
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Codeigniter Create Zip File and Download Example
- Codeigniter Create Dynamic Tree View using Treeview JS
- Codeigniter Google Recaptcha Form Validation Example
- Codeigniter Ajax Pagination using JQuery Example
- Codeigniter JQuery Ajax Autocomplete Search using Typeahead
- How to Get and Set Config Variables in Codeigniter?
- How to implement and use DataTables in CodeIgniter?
- Codeigniter Resize Image and Create Thumbnail Example
- Codeigniter Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- Codeigniter Image Upload with Validation Example
- How to Get Last Inserted ID in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter Generate PDF from View using Dompdf Example
- Codeigniter Ajax CRUD Tutorial Example
- Codeigniter Select2 Ajax Autocomplete from Database Example