How to Get Last Executed Query in Codeigniter?
Are you wanted to get last executed sql query in codeigniter 3 project then i will help to get last query in codeigniter. We can get last executed query using last_query() function of db class in codeigniter.
It is a very simple to use $this->db->last_query() function to see SQL statements of last executed query in php codeigniter app. You have to simple code that function after your main query that you wanted check.
Here is a simple controller code and also output for last query:
public function test_db()
$query = $this->db->get("items");
$str = $this->db->last_query();
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Codeigniter Create Dynamic Tree View using Treeview JS
- Codeigniter Google Recaptcha Form Validation Example
- How to implement and use DataTables in CodeIgniter?
- Codeigniter Drag and Drop Multiple Image Upload Example
- Codeigniter Dynamic Dependent Dropdown using Ajax Example
- How to Implement Flash Messages in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- Codeigniter Image Upload with Validation Example
- How to Get Last Record in Codeigniter?
- How to Get Last Inserted ID in Codeigniter?
- Codeigniter Generate PDF from View using Dompdf Example
- How to Get Current URL with Query String in Codeigniter?
- How to Get Current URL in Codeigniter?
- How to Get IP Address in Codeigniter?