How to Redirect Route with Querystring in Laravel?
Now, let's see post of laravel redirect with query string. This tutorial will give you a simple example of laravel redirect with message. Here you will learn laravel redirect with parameters. We will use redirect back with params laravel. Here, Create a basic example of laravel redirect route with parameters.
You can use this example with laravel 6, laravel 7, laravel 8, laravel 9 and laravel 10 versions.
Most of the time, when working on the back-end, we need to redirect routes or URLs from the controller while passing query string parameters. Laravel provides a simple way to accomplish this. In the following example, you can see how this can be done.
In the example below, we have added the index() function to handle a route. In this function, we redirect to the "home" route with two parameters passed as query strings, such as "id" and "itemid". As a result, the URL will look like this:
And controller function will be this way:
class HomeController extends Controller
public function index()
$viewer = View::all();
->with('info','We are in home back.');
I hope it can help you..
We are Recommending you
- How to use OpenAI in Laravel?
- Laravel Ajax DELETE Request Example Tutorial
- How to Add Google Map in Laravel?
- How to Get Last Month Data in Laravel?
- Laravel Http Curl Delete Request Example
- Laravel Create Custom Facade Class Example
- Laravel Collection Implode Method Example
- How to Check Request is Ajax or Not in Laravel?
- How to Check Request Method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- Laravel Repository Pattern Tutorial Example
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel
- Laravel Join with Subquery in Query Builder Example
- How to Setup Cron Job in Laravel?