How to Get php.ini File Path in Ubuntu?
Now, let's see an example of get php.ini path. In this article, we will implement a get php ini location. This article goes in detailed on php ini location ubuntu. This example will help you php ini file path in ubuntu.
I will show you the following three ways to find php.ini file path in Ubuntu. so let's see the one-by-one example code:
1. Open a terminal window by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T on your keyboard.
2. Run the following command to find the location of the php.ini file:
php -i | grep 'Loaded Configuration File'
3. This will display the path to the php.ini file. It will look something like this:
Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini
In this example, the php.ini file is located at /etc/php/8.1/cli/php.ini. Note that the exact path may be different on your system depending on your PHP version and installation.
Create a PHP file with the following code:
Save the file and open it in your web browser. This will display a lot of information about your PHP configuration. Look for the "Loaded Configuration File" row, which will show the path of the php.ini file.
you can also check common locations for the php.ini file in Ubuntu by running the following command:
sudo find / -type f -name "php.ini"
This command will search for the php.ini file starting from the root directory (/) and display the path to any files named php.ini that it finds.
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Increase memory_limit in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Increase post_max_size in PHP Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Phpmyadmin in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu Server?
- How to Connect to a Remote Server using SSH on Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.4 to 8 in Ubuntu?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Yarn npm in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.3 to 7.4 in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.2 to 7.3 in Ubuntu?
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Ubuntu?