SSH Command to Connect to Server using Pem File Example
Hello all! In this article, we will talk about ssh command to connect to server using private key. i would like to show you how to ssh to remote server using a private key. This article will give you simple example of ssh command to connect to server using pem file. i explained simply step by step ssh pem file permissions. Let's get started with aws ssh pem file permissions.
If you need to connect your ec2 server or any remote server using pem file then i will give you simple command to connect as bellow:
ssh -i private_file_path remote_username@remote_host
after fire this command, you have pem file and you can pass one more parameter here:
Give pem file permission:
chmod 400 ec2private.pem
ssh -i ec2private.pem email@example.com
i hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Angular 13 CRUD Application Example Tutorial
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.4 to 8 in Ubuntu?
- How to Export Mysql Database using Command Line in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 8 Auth with Inertia JS Jetstream Tutorial
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- How to Increase Upload File Size Limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- How to recursively change the permissions of files and directories in ubuntu?