How to Upgrade Angular CLI to Angular 9 to Angular 10 Version?
I am going to show you example of upgrade angular cli to 10 in ubuntu. you will learn update angular 9 to 10. step by step explain how to update angular version 9 to 10. let’s discuss about update angular cli version 9 to 10.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 9 version to angular 10. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 9 to angular 10.
I have two way to upgrade your angukar 9 to 10 first we will directly update your angular cli version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular cli with bellow steps.
Let's see both way:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular cli version globally by using update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 9 to angular 10 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- Angular Material Tabs Example | Angular Tabs Example
- Angular Currency Pipe Example | Currency Pipe in Angular
- Angular NgForm Example | NgForm Directive In Angular
- Angular 9 Font Awesome | Install Font Awesome Icon Angular 9
- How to Use Bootstrap Tooltip in Angular?
- Angular Define Global Variables Tutorial
- Angular 9/8 Highcharts Example Tutorial
- Angular Material Datepicker Example
- FormGroup in Angular 9/8 Example Tutorial
- How to Get Query String from URL in Angular?