Angular Upgrade | How to upgrade from Angular 10 to 11 ?
In this article we will cover on how to implement angular 10 to angular 11 upgrade. you will learn update @angular 10 to 11. this example will help you upgrade angular cli to 11 in ubuntu. Here you will learn update angular 10 to 11. Follow bellow tutorial step of how to update angular version 10 to 11.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 10 version to angular 11. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 10 to angular 11.
I have two way to upgrade your angular 10 to 11 first we will directly update your angular cli version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular cli with bellow steps.
Let's see both way:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular cli version globally by using update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 10 to angular 11 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
- Angular 11/10 Radio Button Reactive Form Example
- Angular 11/10 Call Component Function on Button Click Example
- Angular 10 Router and Nested Routes Tutorial With Example
- How to Upgrade Angular CLI to Angular 9 to Angular 10 Version?
- Angular 10/9/8 Percent Pipe Example | Percent Pipe in Angular
- Angular Checkbox Example | Angular 9/8 Checkbox Tutorial
- Upgrade Angular CLI to Angular 8 to Angular 9
- Angular 10/9/8 Bootstrap 4 Tooltip Example
- FormGroup in Angular 9/8 Example Tutorial
- Angular ng-content Example