Pixel Tracking Code with PHP Example
pixel tracking technology is use when you need to give your commerce websites or something else that you need to give that site banner or add on another website. we can use pixel tracking technology because which can help to count impressions. but if you want to use pixel tracking technology code in your wesite than you can do following way.
In bellow example i did craete one banner image for my site products add. i will give html code for display my site product banner in his site. so in this example i use pixel tracking technology for the impressions. so first lets give following code like this way. this code you can put in another websites.
Example HTML Code:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<a href="http://test.hd/adslink" target="_blank">
<img src="http://test.hd/getbanner.php?pid=1&token=yoRyH5" width="100px" height="100px">
Above html code you can you any website as banner or ads. But it is important to track this code using bellow code. when above html file code will run then it will track following file. so let's see.
Track By PHP file : getbanner.php
$ids = $_GET['pid'];
$imagePath = "http://test.hd/banner/path.png";
$imagePath = "http://test.hd/banner/test.png";
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Find Number from String in PHP?
- How to Extract All Email Addresses from String in PHP?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 7.4 to 8 in Ubuntu?
- PHP Explode Every Character into Array Example
- How to Remove Last Element from Array in PHP?
- PHP Curl Request with Username and Password Example
- PHP Curl Get Request with Parameters Example
- How to Connect SSH using PHP?
- How to Convert XML File to Array in PHP?
- 8 Advantages of PHP Web Development Services
- How to Partially hide email address in PHP?
- How to Get Difference Between Two Dates in PHP?
- PHP Codeigniter Curl Post Request Example
- PHP Codeigniter get last executed query example