How to Get Difference Between Two Dates in PHP?
Do you want to calculate difference between two dates in php? I mean difference between two dates in days, months, years using php. if yes than i will show you to php get difference between two dates using strtotime(), abs() and floor().
We may sometime require to get difference between in php for your application, even if you use any php framework like laravel, codeigniter, wordpress but you can use code php code anywhere. So you can see following examples.
Bellow examples will help you to calculate difference between two dates in php example.
I will give you one by one simple example of following definition.
1) PHP Calculate difference between two dates in days
2) PHP Calculate difference between two dates in months
3) PHP Calculate difference between two dates in years
$startDate = "2018-05-20";
$endDate = "2019-08-27";
$diffData = abs(strtotime($endDate) - strtotime($startDate));
$yearsDiff = floor($diffData / (365*60*60*24));
$monthsDiff = floor(($diffData - $yearsDiff * 365*60*60*24) / (30*60*60*24));
$daysDiff = floor(($diffData - $yearsDiff * 365*60*60*24 - $monthsDiff*30*60*60*24)/ (60*60*24));
Years:1 Months:3 Days:9
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Change Date Format in PHP?
- How to Convert String to Date in PHP?
- PHP CURL Post Request with Parameters Example
- PHP JQuery Ajax Post Request Example
- How to Change Date Format in Codeigniter?
- PHP MySQL Column Sorting Example Tutorial
- PHP MySQL DataTables Server-side Processing Example
- PHP Ajax Infinite Scroll Pagination Example
- JQuery Datepicker Example using JQuery UI JS
- MySQL Calculate Age from Date of Birth Example
- How to Add JQuery Modal Popup in PHP?
- How to Get Month Difference Between Two Dates in Laravel?
- How to Find Day Name from Specific Date in PHP?
- How to Get Difference Between Two Dates in Laravel?