PHP Capture Screenshot of Website from URL Example
Today, i am going to give you example of how to grab screen shot from given URL using PHP curl. There are several website provide API for capture website screenshot image using their API Secret and Key.
In this example i am using screenshotmachine.com website API. This website provide very simple way to user their API. If you haven't account on screenshotmachine.com then you must create new account and get Account Key. So you have to just copy that key.
I also use variable "$accountKey", you have to just assign that key on that variable. It is very simple example and using only simple file.
Make sure you have images folder in your root path with full permission. All images will download and store on that table.
<title>PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL</title>
$image = time().'.png';
$accountKey = 'your Account Key';
$ch = curl_init('http://api.screenshotmachine.com/?key='.$accountKey.'&size=M&format=png&url='.$_GET['url']);
$fp = fopen('images/'.$image, 'wb');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
<img src="images/<?php echo $image ?>" />
You can get more information from here : Screenshotmachine.
We are Recommending you
- PHP CURL Post Request with Parameters Example
- PHP JQuery Ajax Post Request Example
- Dynamic Dependent Dropdown using VueJS and PHP
- PHP MySQL Login with Google Account Example
- PHP Ajax Multiple Image Upload with Preview Example
- How to Create Zip Folder and Download in PHP?
- PHP Bootstrap Autocomplete Tokenfield using Ajax Example
- Multiple File Upload using Dropzone JS in PHP Example
- How to Integrate Google Recaptcha with PHP Form?
- PHP Crop Image Before Upload using Croppie JS Example
- PHP JQuery Select2 Ajax Autocomplete Example
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from Array in PHP?
- How to Remove Null Values from Array in PHP?