How to Fix and Recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?
Many user use ubuntu OS and many user face one of the common problem several time like
“corrupt history file in zsh" most of time face this problem when reboot your OS so, How to fix this problem please follow this command and fix that.
mv .zsh_history .zsh_history_bad
strings .zsh_history_bad > .zsh_history
fc -R .zsh_history
We are Recommending you
- How to Check Current PHP Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade PHP Version from 8.0 to 8.1 in Ubuntu?
- How to Generate SSH Key in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Check Apache Access & Error Log Files in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Whitelist/Allow IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Restrict/Block IP Address in Apache Ubuntu?
- How to Install Laravel in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Set Up Password Authentication with Apache in Ubuntu?
- How to Install Composer in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Install Apache PHP MySQL and Phpmyadmin on Ubuntu?
- How to Change PHP Version in Ubuntu Server?
- How to Increase Upload File Size Limit PHP in Ubuntu?
- How to Upgrade Node.js Version in Ubuntu?
- How to Enable Rewrite Mode for Apache in Ubuntu?