How to Add Git Add Remote Origin on Bitbucket Repository?
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Remove File from Git Commit Before Push?
- How to Delete a Branch using Git Command?
- How to Rename Branch Name in Git Command?
- How to Switch Branch using Git Command?
- Github - How to Create New Branch using Git Command?
- How to Clone Github Repository using Command Line?
- How to Ignore Wildcard Files Name in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Ignore Folder in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Ignore File in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Git Ignore Some Files Locally?
- How to Clone Laravel Project from Github on Server?
- How to Merge Branch to Master Branch using Git Command?
- How to Configure Git Username and Email?
- Git Remove Last Commit from Local Example