How to Remove File from Git Commit Before Push?
This article will provide some of the most important example how to remove file from git commit before push. We will look at example of git remove file from commit before push. Here you will learn remove file from git commit after push github. I explained simply about remove file from commit git before push.
In this tutorial, we will use git commands to remove file from git commit before push. let's see below commands to removing file from git command before push.
Clone Git Repository(Optional):
If you are new and you haven't create or clone github repository yet then you can follow bellow tutorial:
Remove File from Git Commit Before Push:
You can see below commands that will help you.
git reset --soft HEAD~1
git restore --staged test.html
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- How to Rename Branch Name in Git Command?
- How to Switch Branch using Git Command?
- Github - How to Create New Branch using Git Command?
- How to Clone Github Repository using Command Line?
- How to Ignore Wildcard Files Name in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Ignore Folder in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Ignore File in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Merge Branch to Master Branch using Git Command?
- Git Command to Ignore File Permission Changes
- How to Add Git Add Remote Origin on Bitbucket Repository?