Git Command to Ignore File Permission Changes
When i was working on my PHP Laravel project and i clone project from git repository. I just composer install and then change storage folder permission. then i just run bellow command:
I found list files of storage folder even i didn't changes on that file. I was thinking why there are several files on git status. But i understand this is because of permissions.
I search google and other, at last i found bellow command that way we can ignore or remove or undo file permissions changes from git status. So, you can run bellow command in your repo.
git config core.fileMode false
Try this...., It helps for me....
We are Recommending you
- How to Remove File from Git Commit Before Push?
- How to Delete a Branch using Git Command?
- How to Rename Branch Name in Git Command?
- How to Switch Branch using Git Command?
- Github - How to Create New Branch using Git Command?
- How to Clone Github Repository using Command Line?
- How to Ignore Wildcard Files Name in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Ignore Folder in Git using Gitignore?
- How to Clone a Git Repository into a Specific Folder?
- How to Clone Laravel Project from Github on Server?
- How to Generate and Add SSH Key in Gitlab?
- Git - How to Find a Deleted File in Commit History?
- How to Git Force Pull from Remote Branch?
- Git Remove Last Commit from Local Example