PHP String Count Specific Character Example
In this quick guide, we will teach you php count specific characters in string. I would like to show you how to count specific words in php string. In this article, we will implement a how to count specific characters in php string. Here you will learn php string count specific character. follow the below step for string count specific character php.
I will give you very simple example of count specific characters in php string. we will use php substr_count() function to count words or characters from string in php.
so, let's see the example code:
$string = "how to count specific character in string PHP";
$findString = "count";
$res = substr_count($string, $findString);
I hope it can help you...
We are Recommending you
- PHP Remove First and Last Character from String Example
- How to Convert Camel Case to Snake Case in PHP?
- PHP Add Hours to Datetime Example
- PHP - Dropzone Add Download Button Example
- PHP Multidimensional Array Search By Value Example
- PHP MongoDB CRUD Operation Example
- PHP MySQL Login with Google Account Example
- PHP Ajax Multiple Image Upload with Preview Example
- PHP Crop Image Before Upload using Croppie JS Example
- PHP JQuery Select2 Ajax Autocomplete Example
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from Array in PHP?
- File Upload with Progress Bar using jQuery Ajax and PHP Example
- How to Check If String is URL or Not in PHP?
- How to Count Number of Files in a Directory in PHP?
- How to Find Day Name from Specific Date in PHP?